Maybe not to this level, but along these lines.
Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Group/Self Assessment - 14/01/14
Slowly getting up to date with posts. They might need some more detail if I want a higher grade, but they are satisfactory so far. The filming has come to a slight standstill as we didn't do any over the Christmas break as some group members were inaccessible. We have the beginning out of the way for the most part, but it may need some adjustment in the next few weeks. We are getting the hang of editing now and we are agreeing on when to cut clips for the most part. Personally, I would cut some clips a bit shorter, but our soundtrack still requires some work before we can edit further. I found a really good site for royalty free music site that will give us some variety when we are choosing music. We need some clips before we can make any final judgments, though. I'm still working on our main prop. The photos are good and will be easy to manipulate, but I still need to decide a style. I was thinking of something like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment