If my choice doesn't work out, then we can always fall back on this. It sets the same atmosphere as the other one but seems to intense for me and may not work well with a voice over.
Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Final Soundtrack Ideas
I found a really good royalty free music site that has a variety of music tracks available for download. Incomptech will be the site I use to find music. I settled on this piece for our opening sequence. Regardless of whether we actually do a voice over, it will still serve to set the atmosphere. While only 60 seconds long, we can play the sped and pitch if we need to extend the duration. It doesn't exactly fit the genre of our film, but it does give a nice contrast to how the rest of the film will play out. We were originally going to use this piece for the opening:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment